You just landed on the moon, but you left your glasses at home.
(Source: funkyah, via thenletitbe)
"What is dead may never die."
- Sylvia Plath (via incorrectsylviaplathquotes)
"Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people."
- Dita Von Teese (via romanov-)
(Source: phparaddise, via romanov-)
(Source: lobo-the-wolf, via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
"Young men need to be socialized in such a way that rape is as unthinkable to them as cannibalism."
- Mary Pipher, Reviving Ophelia (via ohdreaming)
(Source: larmoyante, via dynamofire)
"To hell with them. Nothing hurts if you don’t let it."
- Ernest Hemingway (via ohteenscanrelate)
"I am a woman
- Maya Angelou (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: goodreads.com, via thatkindofwoman)